"No One Fights Alone"
As you can imagine, fighting any cancer takes a physical and emotional toll, but can also take a financial one was well.
Caregivers and spouses often take a leave of absence from work to care for their loved one fighting cancer.
While none of us can fight the battle for anyone, we can support a family with financial assistance to help pay the medical bills, childcare, and extensive travel needed for chemotherapy treatments, etc.
Amie has spend her life dedicated to serving our country and taking care of of so many others, and will continue to do so through The Amie Muller Foundation.
Our goal to start off with is to help 5 military families each year who have a loved one diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer(Pancer). We will offer resources, education and advice to help fight this horrible disease. The maximum assistance we will give a family will be $5000 and will be based upon financial need.
We will also raise money for the most important and vital research that needs to be done to find a way to detect Pancreatic Cancer early. This is the most important task to increase survival odds in the future. We will donate half of the proceeds we raise each year to http://www.codepurplenow.org in Amie's name.
Amie was light. She was love. She was Amie Strong. Her light, love and strength will be there to help a military family in need. Her legacy will live on.
You can support the Amie Muller Foundation 5 ways.
1. Through a donation by mail sent to: Amie Muller Foundation, P.O. BOX 251153, Woodbury, MN 55125
2. By donating online at the Amie Muller Foundation YouCaring site at: https://www.youcaring.com/AmieMullerFoundation
3. Buy buying Amie Muller Foundation Merchandise.
Visit the Amie Muller Foundation Store
Go to http://www.cafepress.com/amiemullerfoundation for T-shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, key chains, stickers and magnets. All profits go to the Amie Muller Foundation.
4. By attending one of our fundraiser events or auction annual dinner with dates to be announced throughout the year. Our first event is the AMF Acoustic Showcase Fundraiser Friday, May 12th. Buy tickets in advance for $20 here
Tickets are $25.00 at the door
Artists will include: Nathan Anderson who performed at Amie's Celebration of Life. The Brian David Band will also be gracing the stage. Ali Gray and Tim Griesgraber who both performed at the Down on The Farm Amie Benefit, the finger style acoustic magic of Sam Breckenridge.
Friday, May 12th- Doors open at 6
Sam Breckenridge 6:30-7:00
Tim Griesgraber 7:15-8
Nathan Anderson 8:15-9
Ali Gray 9:15-10
5. By buying an Amie Muller Foundation T-Shirt at: https://www.bonfire.com/amie-muller-foundation-t-shirt-fund/
Amie Muller Foundation T-Shirt Front
Amie Muller Foundation T-Shirt Back
#BETHEDIFFERENCE #TEAMAMIE #NOONEFIGHTSALONE